- Experience in selling into US markets. Strong phone based business development skills & Making cold calls to the US market into specific markets.
- The Professionals will be expected to research and create a target list of prospects based on the defined market segments.
- They will have to leverage social media & database to find and connect with influencers, decision makers and potential customers.
- Ability to build rapport with and talk to C-Level executives/ Influencers.
- The role focuses on new business development by hunting new prospects and driving an impactful initial engagement by a thorough Contact discovery call that increases the chances of sales success.
- Generate new leads and set appointments for the Business Development Managers, within defined territory, for specific lines of business, through telemarketing.
- One would typically be involved in setting up a volume of qualified appointments to increase the chances of more contracts conversion and ensure the healthy sales pipeline.
- Researching Organizations and Individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and Potential new markets.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Works closely with Business Development Managers to qualify prospects, coordinate meetings, and drive new opportunities.
- Clearly and effectively communicates Company's Solutions to prospects.
- Strives to meet or exceed prospecting goals on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Experience into Cold Calling, Inside Sales / Lead Generation.
- Technology selling experience for the North American market
- Domain based selling experience a plus (Healthcare, Telecom etc.)
- Experience in selling cloud services, analytics, - Preferred
- email/Market Research/technology lead generation understanding.
- Experience with online demos and conducting virtual meetings
- Extensive usage of LinkedIn, Jigsaw, Rainking and other web2.0 professional networking sites
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work towards targets (goal orientation)
- A good team player & Self-motivated
- International outbound calling experience preferably in the USA region
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Creative Hands HR Consultancy
Contact Company:Creative Hands HR Consultancy
Reference Id:Inside Sales / Business Development - US Market