We are hiring for our Client for Chennai (Anna nagar location)
Immediate joining or short notice preferred (less than 15 days)
Please find the JD below -
The Key responsibilities involve in sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices and should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build and manage a rich content cum social media calendar that attracts a qualified audience to increase the visibility & emerge as thought leader. (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, social media etc.)
- Work on content distribution cum refurbishing plan so as to ensure that every piece of content is reaching the right audience in the format best enjoyed by them.
- Responsible for researching, trend jacking, creating, editing, updating & managing all formats of content. Co create & newsletters, product update emailers, social media posts, blogs, infographics, PR related articles, video themes & campaigns to drive leads, subscribers & increase awareness.
- Editing and proofreading content with a zero-tolerance approach to grammatical errors, poor writing,and plagiarism Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Work on website optimization, A/B testing tools, heat maps, Google Analytics for optimization & to increase the efficacy.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, SEO friendly content, and social channels (Quora, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn& YouTube).
- Engage with influencers to convert them into brand advocates
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders - Designers, Technical SEO, product team, sales team & agencies.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audiences attention.
Nature of Experience: Experiencing in generating content for various requirements starting from documentation to marketing content (content marketing). Review and edit content and scale it to A class standards.
Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Excellent technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to plan and create content relevant to a specific audience with a strong focus onSEO.
- Recognizes the need for continuous improvement and works to orient people, processes, and systems in the new direction in tune with the maturity of the business and the team.
- Background of tax or accounting content experience will be an added advantage/ Preferred.
- Should be a self-starter and a go getter
Creative Hands Team,
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Desired Candidate Profile
Creative Hands HR Consultancy
Please call Varsha 06379415284 for more info
View Contact Details+