We have an opportunity with our Client for Sr. Designer (Fashion Designer)
Work location - Chennai, Outstation candidate telephonic interview will be conducted.
Notice period - Immediate or short notice required.
CTC: 6 7 L
THE SENIOR MERCHANDISER will be the main person who will make sure the every aspect of the product line is processed and executed in the right quality at the right time. To streamline workflow and process between the merchandisers for below set tasks
1. Proto execution
2. Final merchandise plan with team
3. To maintain and manage strict TNA for all drops
4. To make Techpacks + BOM for all approved styles
5. Costing of every style and fixing price(mrp) with management
6. Order consolidation for fabrics + trims with Purchase Dept. + follow up
7. Production of collections on time in coordination with production unit
8. Coordination with outside vendors for jobworks, printing, emb. Etc
9. Coordinate with Warehouse for merchandise and allocation of merchandise to various sales points
10. Coordinate with in-house photographer/stylist to make sure the required styles in every collection is available for shoot
Should be able to handle all tasks independently and also lead the team in performing required tasks.
Please call Preeti 06356823014 for more info.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area:Fashion Designing, Merchandising
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Creative Hands HR Consultancy
Contact Company:Creative Hands HR Consultancy